Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Squatters

Why do people insist on squatting? Why do the people at blogger tolerate that? For example: http://www.ambivalent.blogspot.com/ - no postings since 2001! And http://justkillme.blogspot.com/ - what a great name for a blog!! Not in use at all. Just a "test blog." And how about this one: http://www.neuroticrants.blogspot.com/ - she clearly quit posting in 2005. She was a power blogger but now she's gone. So just let it go, man! I need that address! Move along, move along, time to go.

Sheesh.

Oh, right - I have a new blog and might just quit and go away and never come back or post again. For example, I might start taking lithium. So I'm probably a hypocrite. Oh well, if I am I learned from the masters, tra-la, tra-la, nothing bad ever happens, hooray for me, etc, etc, etc . . .

5 comments:

Dmonster said...

hahaha
I'm so sorry about that. I totally forgot that blog and then forgot my ID and password and the Email address I used it for.....good god, my memory's going down the drain. Anyhow, I changed the domain name, so 'neurotic rants' is all yours. ;)

Neurotic Rants said...

You're a rock star, Bo! Thank you so much. But . . . but . . . I already set up my neurotic ranting blog!

Oh, well. Maybe now someone else can use it, and I can read their rants. I love reading rants. It's my secret vice.

보보 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
보보 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dmonster said...

Sorry about the other two deleted comments. I used my friend's account.

Anyhow,
I'm pretty sure you can change your domain name in your settings. ..unless someone else took this opportunity to use it. =P


and rants are awesome. life would be quite boring without them.